1. Akbary, P., et al., Extracting appropriate nodal marginal prices for all types of committed reserve. Computational Economics, 2019. 53(1): p. 1-26.
2. Ghadimi, N., A method for placement of distributed generation (DG) units using particle swarm optimization. International Journal of Physical Sciences, 2013. 8(27): p. 1417-1423.
3. Ghadimi, N., A. Afkousi-Paqaleh, and A. Emamhosseini, A PSO-based fuzzy long-term multi-objective optimization approach for placement and parameter setting of UPFC. Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 2014. 39(4): p. 2953-2963.
4. Ghiasi, M., N. Ghadimi, and E. Ahmadinia, An analytical methodology for reliability assessment and failure analysis in distributed power system. SN Applied Sciences, 2019. 1(1): p. 44.
5. Cao, Y., et al., Multi-objective optimization of a PEMFC based CCHP system by meta-heuristics. Energy Reports, 2019.
6. Taiwan Electricity Consumption: Total. Bureau of Energy, Ministry of Economic Affairs 2020; Available from: https://www.ceicdata.com/en/taiwan/energy-consumption-electricity-bureau-of-energy-ministry-of-economic-affairs/electricity-consumption-total.
7. Energy Statistical annual Reports 2020; Available from: https://www.moeaboe.gov.tw/ECW/english/content/ContentLink.aspx?menu_id=1540.
8. Energy consumption in Taiwan in 2018. 2020; Available from: https://www.statista.com/statistics/322426/taiwan-energy-consumption-by-sector/.
9. Tian, M.-W., et al., New optimal design for a hybrid solar chimney, solid oxide electrolysis and fuel cell based on improved deer hunting optimization algorithm. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2020. 249: p. 119414.
10. Leandro Sopeletto Carreiro , V.V.E., Mikhail P. Vishnevski , Wilma D. Huacasi , Albany E. Herrmann, Hermes José Loschi, et al. Poemathics. in Proceedings of the 4th Brazilian Technology Symposium (BTSym’18). 2019. Springer Nature.
11. Gollou, A.R. and N. Ghadimi, A new feature selection and hybrid forecast engine for day-ahead price forecasting of electricity markets. Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, 2017. 32(6): p. 4031-4045.
12. Hagh, M.T., H. Ebrahimian, and N. Ghadimi, Hybrid intelligent water drop bundled wavelet neural network to solve the islanding detection by inverter-based DG. Frontiers in Energy, 2015. 9(1): p. 75-90.
13. Fei, X., et al., Optimal configuration and energy management for combined solar chimney, solid oxide electrolysis, and fuel cell: a case study in Iran. Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects, 2019: p. 1-21.
14. Tran, D.-H., D.-L. Luong, and J.-S. Chou, Nature-inspired metaheuristic ensemble model for forecasting energy consumption in residential buildings. Energy, 2020. 191: p. 116552.
15. Wu, W., et al., Forecasting short-term renewable energy consumption of China using a novel fractional nonlinear grey Bernoulli model. Renewable energy, 2019. 140: p. 70-87.
16. Wang, Z.-X., L.-Y. He, and H.-H. Zheng, Forecasting the residential solar energy consumption of the United States. Energy, 2019. 178: p. 610-623.
17. Yan, K., et al., A hybrid LSTM neural network for energy consumption forecasting of individual households. IEEE Access, 2019. 7: p. 157633-157642.
18. Somu, N., G.R. MR, and K. Ramamritham, A hybrid model for building energy consumption forecasting using long short term memory networks. Applied Energy, 2020. 261: p. 114131.
19. Fan, X., et al., Multi-objective optimization for the proper selection of the best heat pump technology in a fuel cell-heat pump micro-CHP system. Energy Reports, 2020. 6: p. 325-335.
20. Liu, Y., W. Wang, and N. Ghadimi, Electricity load forecasting by an improved forecast engine for building level consumers. Energy, 2017. 139: p. 18-30.
21. Ghadimi, N., An adaptive neuro‐fuzzy inference system for islanding detection in wind turbine as distributed generation. Complexity, 2015. 21(1): p. 10-20.
22. Hashemi, F., N. Ghadimi, and B. Sobhani, Islanding detection for inverter-based DG coupled with using an adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 2013. 45(1): p. 443-455.
23. Mirzapour, F., et al., A new prediction model of battery and wind-solar output in hybrid power system. Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, 2019. 10(1): p. 77-87.
24. Yu, D., et al., System identification of PEM fuel cells using an improved Elman neural network and a new hybrid optimization algorithm. Energy Reports, 2019. 5: p. 1365-1374.
25. Zhao, W., Z. Zhang, and L. Wang, Manta ray foraging optimization: An effective bio-inspired optimizer for engineering applications. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 2020. 87: p. 103300.
26. Liu, Q., et al., Computer-aided breast cancer diagnosis based on image segmentation and interval analysis. Automatika, 2020. 61(3): p. 496-506.
27. Mir, M., et al., Employing a Gaussian Particle Swarm Optimization method for tuning Multi Input Multi Output‐fuzzy system as an integrated controller of a micro‐grid with stability analysis. Computational Intelligence, 2020. 36(1): p. 225-258.
28. Xu, Z., et al., Computer-aided diagnosis of skin cancer based on soft computing techniques. Open Medicine, 2020. 15(1): p. 860-871.
29. Dhiman, G. and V. Kumar, Spotted hyena optimizer: a novel bio-inspired based metaheuristic technique for engineering applications. Advances in Engineering Software, 2017. 114: p. 48-70.
30. Dhiman, G. and V. Kumar, Emperor penguin optimizer: A bio-inspired algorithm for engineering problems. Knowledge-Based Systems, 2018. 159: p. 20-50.
31. Mirjalili, S., S.M. Mirjalili, and A. Hatamlou, Multi-verse optimizer: a nature-inspired algorithm for global optimization. Neural Computing and Applications, 2016. 27(2): p. 495-513.
32. Howarth, R.B., L. Schipper, and B. Andersson, The structure and intensity of energy use: trends in five OECD nations. The Energy Journal, 1993. 14(2).
33. World Energy Outlook. 2010, International Energy Agency: France.
34. Zhang, G., et al., Optimal parameter extraction of PEM fuel cells by meta-heuristics. International Journal of Ambient Energy, 2020: p. 1-10.
35. Lee, C.-M. and E.R. Rosalez, Economic growth, carbon abatement technology and decoupling strategy-The case of Taiwan. Aerosol and Air Quality Research, 2017. 17(6): p. 1649-1657.
36. Taiwan Coal. 2020; Available from: https://www.worldometers.info/coal/taiwan-coal/#:~:text=Coal%20Consumption%20in%20Taiwan&text=Taiwan%20consumes%2072%2C649%2C581%20Tons%20(short,total%20consumption%20of%201%2C139%2C471%2C430%20tons.
37. Global economy. 2020; Available from: https://www.taiwan.gov.tw/content_7.php.
38. Taiwan GDP Annual Growth Rate. 2020; Available from: https://tradingeconomics.com/taiwan/gdp-growth-annual.
39. Taiwan Population Growth Rate. 2020; Available from: https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/TWN/taiwan/population-growth-rate#:~:text=The%20current%20population%20of%20Taiwan,a%200.24%25%20increase%20from%202016.
40. Energy Transition in Taiwan. Webinar Series: Sustainable Energy in Humanitarian Settings 2020; Available from: https://energypedia.info/wiki/Energy_Transition_in_Taiwan.